';function Lazy(){if(LazyAdsense){LazyAdsense = false;var Adsensecode = document.createElement('script');Adsensecode.src = AdsenseUrl;Adsensecode.async = true;Adsensecode.crossOrigin = 'anonymous';document.head.appendChild(Adsensecode)}}

Mom left her pooch alone for a brief errand, only to come back to find his lifeless body.

It is a well-known fact among dog owners that their pet's safety is of the utmost importance. We are the ones responsible for their well-being, happiness, and health, and it is up to us to take care of them. Patricia Polacco recently shared a post on Facebook about her daughter's dog, Wasabi, who had been injured by a pork rind bag. As a result, she urged pet owners to keep yogurt containers, treat bags, zip lock bags, and chip bags away from cats and dogs.

Shira Reese, the mother of Menja, another dog, sadly told WUSA9 how she discovered her pet had passed away - with a Goldfish bag around his neck. She found him unresponsive, and the grim story is captured in the video below.

Pass this along to your family and friends.

Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-