';function Lazy(){if(LazyAdsense){LazyAdsense = false;var Adsensecode = document.createElement('script');Adsensecode.src = AdsenseUrl;Adsensecode.async = true;Adsensecode.crossOrigin = 'anonymous';document.head.appendChild(Adsensecode)}}

A dog mother has issued a warning to others about the risk of rope toys after her beloved golden retriever passed away.

No one usually considers dog toys to be dangerous, but Indria Tuckler's story serves as a stark reminder of the dangers that can arise from them. Tuckler recently posted on Facebook about the passing of her beloved Golden Retriever, Sam, due to a rope toy purchased from HomeGoods. She took Sam to the vet for emergency surgery to remove fourteen inches of perforated intestines and three feet of rope, but it wasn't enough; Sam passed away just two days later.

She took to Facebook to spread the word, warning people about a rope toy that can be purchased at Marshall's, TJ Maxx, PetCo, PetSmart, and HomeGoods. If ingested by a pet, this toy can lead to a lack of appetite, increased water intake, diarrhea, and vomiting. Ultrasounds and X-rays are ineffective in detecting the rope, making surgery the only option. This hazard threatens all breeds of dogs, and these items should be prohibited. Watch the video below.

Spread the word to your family and friends!

Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-